Thursday, December 31, 2020 by: Mike Adams
Tags: cheaters, Constitution, deep state, dominion, election fraud, electors, Joe Biden, Mike Pence, President Trump, rigged, senators, Situation Update, traitors, treason, truth
Bypass censorship by sharing this link:
In today’s Situation Update for Dec. 31st, we reveal Trump’s plan to unleash bombshell evidence in front of Congress on January 6th, right before Congress votes on which slate of electors to accept. The full podcast is embedded below.
Because of the New Year’s Eve holiday, this update is shorter than most (just 21 minutes), but it packs in a lot of detail about what’s happening:
- Dominion machines LIVE HACKED during the Georgia Senate hearings on election irregularities, proving that all Dominion-run elections were fraudulent and uncertifiable. (This also proves the Dominion CEO lied during his own recent testimony.)
- All those officials (governors, secretaries of state, etc.) who certified elections based on Dominion machines are now complicit in a massive criminal fraud operation and can be arrested and charged with sedition and fraud.
- Georgia State Senate Judiciary Subcommittee unanimously passes a motion to audit Fulton County’s absentee ballots, based on the Dominion fraud demonstration that took place.
- Bobby Piton calls for the arrest of Stacey Abrams for her role in massive, coordinated election fraud in Georgia.
- Trump advisor Jason Miller reveals that Trump plans to unleash “specific evidence” to Congress on January 6th, and explains this evidence has never been submitted to any court and isn’t publicly known. (See below for more thoughts on what this might be.)
- Sen. Josh Hawley announces he will object to electors from fraudulent swing states. Two other Senators (Tuberville and Duncan) join, making it three. (We now know nearly 100 GOP lawmakers are expected to object from the House + Senate.)
- VP Pence cancels his trip to Israel. Is Pence planning to take decisive action to help save the republic? We doubt it, but the possibility remains.
- Trump tweets that the election fraud “cannot stand.” He’s drawing his line in the sand.
- Trump attorney Jenna Ellis lays out legal framework that would allow Trump to justify the Insurrection Act or military authority, explaining that the courts have demonstrated, “dereliction of duty and fidelity to the U.S. Constitution by refusing to take up cases” and that President Trump has been systematically denied “due process” protections under the U.S. Constitution.
- It is now apparent that Trump’s legal strategy has always been to LOSE in the courts, in order to gather justification for declaring that the entire judicial system has failed and is hopelessly corrupt, which provides the opening to launch military tribunals and ultimately arrest the corrupt judges, including Roberts at SCOTUS.
- Lara Trump explains how Trump wins on January 6th, but she says the House votes by delegation (one state = one vote), while it’s clear that Pelosi is going to try to force a vote in the House by member (which the Dems would win). The Constitution is unclear on exactly how such a vote goes down, but the 12th Amendment does contain language about contingent elections which indicates the vote should be by delegation, which is what Rep. Mo Brooks is planning to push for.
In addition to all that, Trump quietly extended Executive Order 13818 for one year. What I failed to fully explain in the podcast, due to time limitations, is that this executive order allows the government to bring serious charges and punishments against individuals who are engaged in human rights abuses, which includes pedophilia.
As of today, with a tweet from attorney Lin Wood, we now know that Jeffrey Epstein is alive. Epstein has all the knowledge of the pedophiles in the US Senate and in positions of governorships (as well as SCOTUS, involving Roberts). If Epstein is alive, it means Trump protected him from being killed, and it also means Trump has Epstein’s cooperation to testify against deep state pedophiles.
What if, on January 6th, Trump addresses Congress and reveals that Epstein is alive and is going to testify against all the senators and House members who are pedophiles, and that Trump is going to bring the full force of Executive Order 13818 against those who were complicit in pedophilia or the trafficking of children? That would be a game changer. We could theoretically see 100+ members of Congress resign if that information were revealed.
We don’t know whether this is the real plan, but it’s one possibility. Why did Trump extend EO 13818 for a full year if Trump were planning on leaving the White House on January 20th? Clearly, he’s not planning on leaving. He’s planning, in fact, on prosecuting the traitors.
Trump might also unveil evidence that shows Joe Biden is a corrupt criminal who has taken numerous bribes from China and Ukraine. He could roll out the financial records in front of Congress, declare that Biden will be arrested the following day, and remind members of Congress that if they are complicit in the criminal fraud and sedition against America, they would face arrest as well.
We don’t know exactly what’s going down on January 6th, but it’s something big.
Listen to the full podcast here:
Hear all the daily Situation Update podcasts at Brighteon.com:
Receive Our Free Email Newsletter
Get independent news alerts on natural cures, food lab tests, cannabis medicine, science, robotics, drones, privacy and more.
About the author: Mike Adams (aka the “Health Ranger“) is a best selling author (#1 best selling science book on Amazon.com called “Food Forensics“), an environmental scientist, a patent holder for a cesium radioactive isotope elimination invention, a multiple award winner for outstanding journalism, a science news publisher and influential commentator on topics ranging from science and medicine to culture and politics. Follow his videos, podcasts, websites and science projects at the links below.
Mike Adams serves as the founding editor of NaturalNews.com and the lab science director of an internationally accredited (ISO 17025) analytical laboratory known as CWC Labs. There, he was awarded a Certificate of Excellence for achieving extremely high accuracy in the analysis of toxic elements in unknown water samples using ICP-MS instrumentation. Adams is also highly proficient in running liquid chromatography, ion chromatography and mass spectrometry time-of-flight analytical instrumentation. He has also achieved numerous laboratory breakthroughs in the programming of automated liquid handling robots for sample preparation and external standards prep.
The U.S. patent office has awarded Mike Adams patent NO. US 9526751 B2 for the invention of “Cesium Eliminator,” a lifesaving invention that removes up to 95% of radioactive cesium from the human digestive tract. Adams has pledged to donate full patent licensing rights to any state or national government that needs to manufacture the product to save human lives in the aftermath of a nuclear accident, disaster, act of war or act of terrorism. He has also stockpiled 10,000 kg of raw material to manufacture Cesium Eliminator in a Texas warehouse, and plans to donate the finished product to help save lives in Texas when the next nuclear event occurs. No independent scientist in the world has done more research on the removal of radioactive elements from the human digestive tract.
Adams is a person of color whose ancestors include Africans and American Indians. He is of Native American heritage, which he credits as inspiring his “Health Ranger” passion for protecting life and nature against the destruction caused by chemicals, heavy metals and other forms of pollution.
Adams is the author of the world’s first book that published ICP-MS heavy metals analysis results for foods, dietary supplements, pet food, spices and fast food. The book is entitled Food Forensics and is published by BenBella Books.
In his laboratory research, Adams has made numerous food safety breakthroughs such as revealing rice protein products imported from Asia to be contaminated with toxic heavy metals like lead, cadmium and tungsten. Adams was the first food science researcher to document high levels of tungsten in superfoods. He also discovered over 11 ppm lead in imported mangosteen powder, and led an industry-wide voluntary agreement to limit heavy metals in rice protein products.
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Through the non-profit CWC, Adams also launched Nutrition Rescue, a program that donates essential vitamins to people in need. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource featuring over 10 million scientific studies.
Adams is well known for his incredibly popular consumer activism video blowing the lid on fake blueberries used throughout the food supply. He has also exposed “strange fibers” found in Chicken McNuggets, fake academic credentials of so-called health “gurus,” dangerous “detox” products imported as battery acid and sold for oral consumption, fake acai berry scams, the California raw milk raids, the vaccine research fraud revealed by industry whistleblowers and many other topics.
Adams has also helped defend the rights of home gardeners and protect the medical freedom rights of parents. Adams is widely recognized to have made a remarkable global impact on issues like GMOs, vaccines, nutrition therapies, human consciousness.
In addition to his activism, Adams is an accomplished musician who has released over fifteen popular songs covering a variety of activism topics.
Click here to read a more detailed bio on Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, at HealthRanger.com.
Find more science, news, commentary and inventions from the Health Ranger at:
Diaspora: (uncensored social network)
#1 Bestselling Science Book Food Forensics:
Health Ranger’s science lab