Nearly two years after the January 6 riot at the Capitol, the mystery of who planted two pipe bombs outside the Republican and Democratic National Committee offices remains unsolved. Thankfully, the bombs were found and disabled before they could cause any harm, but with their potential for devastating consequences — not to mention the massive investigations into all things relating to Jan.6 — why does it seem like this story has practically fallen off the face of the earth?
No one in the corporate media has even tried to look into it, and the government’s narrative that the bombs were meant to be a diversion for the Capitol riot doesn’t make sense when you look at the timeline of events.
So, on this week’s episode of “Glenn TV,” Glenn Beck broke down the timeline of events that led up to the discovery of the bombs and how the facts appear to point toward one sinister conclusion:
- Security footage reportedly shows that the two pipe bombs were planted in front of the DNC and RNC the day before the riot.
- Neither bomb was concealed.
- Then-Vice President-elect Kamala Harris entered the DNC headquarters at approximately 11: 30 am on January 6.
- At approximately 12:40 pm on January 6, the first pipe bomb was discovered sitting in plain sight outside the DNC headquarters, raising questions as to why the incoming vice president didn’t have better security.
- The pipe bomb had a one-hour kitchen timer that had apparently stopped with 20 minutes left on the timer. (Remember, the bombs were planted on January 5.)
- The Secret Service reportedly erased their communications from January 5t and January 6 by “accident.”
“It doesn’t really hit you unless you look at it as a timeline, and then you’re like, ‘wait a minute that doesn’t seem right.’ The unsolved mystery of the pipe bomb has been used by the government to show that January 6 riot was part of a larger coordinated attack … that the bombs were a diversion to get the Capitol police away from the Capitol,” Glenn explained.
“But the bomb had a one-hour timer and it was planted at 8 p.m. the night before. So the bomb would have to go off the night before at about 9 p.m. on January 5. How’s that a diversion? It’s not physically even possible.”
Watch the video clip below to hear more or find the full episode of “Unsolved Mysteries: 7 Deep-State SECRETS Biden Wants Buried” here.
Want more from Glenn Beck?
To enjoy more of Glenn’s masterful storytelling, thought-provoking analysis, and uncanny ability to make sense of the chaos, subscribe to BlazeTV — the largest multi-platform network of voices who love America, defend the Constitution, and live the American dream.