In Graphic New Teen Book, Planned Parenthood Makes a Startling Admission


Planned Parenthood is out with a new teen sex “education” book. Titled In Case You’re Curious, the book monetizes questions Planned Parenthood says teens have asked it over the years by compiling those questions, along with Planned Parenthood’s answers, in one book. A Kindle or paperback copy will cost you $16.95, perhaps an indication that since the Trump administration cut the group’s federal funding, they need a new revenue stream. So, they seek to monetize their FAQ.

Let me save you $16.95. This book is aimed at kids as young as 12 and includes graphic content. Along with its explicit content, the authors refuse to admit what male and female are — they resort to descriptions such as “person with a penis” rather than just say, “It’s a boy!” Such is the “woke” 21st century, where a “Gender Unicorn” (pg. 92) serves more to confuse than enlighten.

None of the above is particularly surprising, coming from the group founded by monstrous eugenicist Margaret Sanger. Sanger was a virulent, racist progressive who sought legalized abortion as a means of “extermination” of the black population. Planned Parenthood was born out of Sanger’s radical, ant-family, genocidal ideas.

What is surprising about Planned Parenthood’s book is its repeated use of the b-word. Not that b-word.


Perhaps more than any other group, Planned Parenthood has diluted the language of pregnancy. Planned Parenthood has deliberately convinced millions of Americans that the entity inside a “person with a vagina” is not a human at any particular point during pregnancy. It’s a fetus, just a “wad of tissue,” even a parasite, to hear some of Planned Parenthood’s most ardent supporters describe it. Anything to make it seem less valuable, less alive, so aborting it is less awful.

So imagine their shock if they read In Case You’re Curious. The book uses the taboo b-word — “baby” — no less than 23 times. And during a discourse on sexually transmitted infections, the book uses this construction:

Excerpt from Planned Parenthood book, In Case You're Curious Excerpt from Planned Parenthood book, In Case You’re Curious

That’s on page 177, highlight added. Now, let’s head to the book’s glossary.

On page 277, Planned Parenthood’s teen book defines fetus:

Planned Parenthood book excerpt

By Planned Parenthood’s own admission, a baby is a baby 10 weeks into pregnancy. Therefore, what Planned Parenthood is aborting are millions and millions of babies — by Planned Parenthood’s own definitions and logic. And Planned Parenthood and other abortionists are carrying out Sanger’s genocidal will, whether knowingly or not: The Guttmacher Institute reports more than 27% of all abortions are performed on black women, and 18% on Hispanic women. Together, that’s 45% of abortions performed on just 30% of the population.

These were babies, more than 2,200 of them, kept in a macabre collection on abortionist Dr. Ulrich Klopfer’s property.

This truth that abortion ends a life has always been important, but a recent case has made it even more urgent. As part of the ongoing trial of citizen journalists for the Center for Medical Progress, the first prosecution of undercover journalists in California history, Planned Parenthood has admitted in court that it has harvested and sold the body parts of aborted fetuses.

Doe 7, an abortionist, admitted to procuring fetal tissue from the abortions she performed at Planned Parenthood. She also confessed to being familiar with
StemExpress. She testified that she was aware of cases where money had been exchanged as part of such transactions. It is worth noting that StemExpress and Planned Parenthood Northern California are both under ongoing
FBI and U.S. Department of Justice investigation for selling fetal organs and tissue illegally.

While In Case You’re Curious is certainly not admissible in a court of law as evidence, it’s evidence in the court of public opinion that Planned Parenthood’s staff know perfectly well they are aborting babies, not mere “fetuses.”

They know exactly what they’re doing, Planned Parenthood. They are sexualizing our children, increasing demand for their services, performing those services millions of times per year, and polluting our politics and our language so they can profit in their ghastly business of aborting babies.




Articles You May Like

Libertarian Party Chooses Openly Gay Former Democrat Chase Oliver as Its Nominee, Uses Victory Speech to Rail Against ‘Genocide in Gaza’
ICC issues statement outlining arrest warrants for Israel’s alleged war crimes in Gaza
Anti-Israel group has meltdown after Harvard withholds degrees for 13 protesters
Hunter Biden’s Laptop Is SO REAL It Will Be Used as Evidence in His Gun Trial
Elon Musk suggests AI could make all human jobs obsolete, ushering in ‘universal high income’

Leave a Comment - No Links Allowed:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *