Keanu Reeves’ Hollywood home raided by burglars, who stole ‘John Wick’ star’s gun: Reports

The Hollywood home of Keanu Reeves was raided by burglars earlier this week, multiple reports say.

A spokesperson for the Los Angeles Police Department said officers responded to an anonymous call about trespassers at the home of the “John Wick” star around 7 p.m. on Wednesday. However, LAPD officers did not find anyone at the “Matrix” star’s home in Hollywood Hills.

Then around 1 a.m. on Thursday, police responded to an alarm that was tripped at the celebrity’s home.

Investigators reviewed security camera footage that reportedly showed multiple men in ski masks smashing a window and entering the property. The perpetrators allegedly fled the crime scene before police arrived.

“According to our sources, the culprits took one firearm from the home before making a run for it. It’s unclear if anything else was taken, but Keanu was not home at the time,” TMZ reported.

Los Angeles Magazine noted, “LAPD is currently investigating if the initial call was someone scouting the property to see the police’s response time out to the house.”

Authorities are still investigating the incident.

This isn’t the first time that the celerity home of Reeves was the target of intruders.

In September 2014, his home was infiltrated by two intruders in two days.

Reeves was awoken around 4 a.m. to find a woman sleeping in his library chair.

TMZ previously reported, “Keanu calmly approached her and began speaking to her. She explained she was there to meet him. He very calmly called 911 and obtusely told the dispatcher cops needed to roll quick.”

Police arrived at the 59-year-old actor’s home and allegedly took the woman into custody and she was taken for a psych evaluation.

The day after the bizarre fan encounter, a second woman illegally entered his house when Reeves was not home.

The 50-year-old woman purportedly slipped into the house through a door left unlocked by the cleaning crew inside.

Law enforcement officials told TMZ the woman took a shower in his house and went skinny dipping in the pool. The cleaning staff alerted Reeves, who then contacted police.

In February, Reeves and his partner, Alexandra Grant, were granted a restraining order against a 38-year-old man who is accused of stalking, harassing, and trespassing on the actor’s property.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, “The order describes the individual as a transient stranger with no permanent residence, but who has ‘engaged in an ongoing course of alarming and harassing/threatening conduct’ since November 2022.”

The man, Bryan Dixon, allegedly went to Reeves’ home and wore a “suspicious and alarming” backpack, which included a DNA testing kit that was “apparently intended to use on Mr. Reeves in a delusional attempt to prove they are blood-related.”

Like Blaze News? Bypass the censors, sign up for our newsletters, and get stories like this direct to your inbox. Sign up here!

Articles You May Like

WATCH: Major Brawl Erupts in Georgian Parliament as Members Exchange Blows Over ‘Foreign Agents’ Bill
‘Trump is a rapist and a con man’: Actor Alan Ritchson insults Trump, calls Christians ‘vitriolic tribe’
Fox’s Doocy Triggers WH’s Kirby After Pointing Out Biden’s ‘Don’t’ Plea to Iran FAILED
Washington State basketball’s ‘Moneyball’ moment
Mother Moves Son to CA for Chemical Castration

Leave a Comment - No Links Allowed:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *